Wednesday 24 June 2015

Platinum Sponsor - ICAP

I am delighted to announce our first Platinum Sponsor of the Sumatra Charity Becak Ride. 


John Su, you are amazing my friend, and I can't thank you enough for taking the fund raising process and giving it the best possible start! Wonderful support. Thank you.

To ICAP world-wide, specifically the team in Jakarta, and of course Mr. John Su, thank you so much for backing becakterus to the tune of Rp250 Million. 

That figure at today's exchange rate is approximately US$19,000 - and is set to change the course of many lives, and perhaps many more not yet born. 

Thank you so much. 

Becakterus  

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of two of the organizations benefiting from Scott's amazing fundraising initiative -- Puspita Foundation and Mary's Cancer Kiddies -- I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to ICAP for this very generous donation. As Scott says, it will have a significant impact on many lives. Best wishes, Tessa Piper.

    ReplyDelete