Thursday 27 August 2015

Becakterus moving to new premises

This post, will be my last post on this site. But no tears (of joy), please… 

This is because we are swinging out to a new fan-dabby-dozy site. A huge thank you to Ester, Fikri and Westley for my new and much improved digs, which undoubtedly is a squillion times better to handle things as we approach the final month. Can't thank you enough!




You will notice on the new site, as well as the above video highlighting the individuals you can help by supporting the yayasans - is that the home page slider allows you to follow my journey in real-time. Thus as I make my way from the northern-most tip of Sumatra, the site will provide you with my exact position (give or take the odd metre), my average speed, my time perched on the saddle, the distance covered and my elevation gain.

The other great thing is that the website is fully integrated with Becakterus' 'kitabisa' fundraising website. Where if you wish, you can choose to make a small online donation to one or all of the yayasans.

Therefore, from the 1st of September onwards, anyone that pulls up this 'blog.spot' will automatically be diverted to the new website. I look forward to welcoming you all in the coming days to www.becakterus.com 

Becak-ingly yours,

Becakterus  

No comments:

Post a Comment