Wednesday 8 July 2015

Platinum Sponsor - Guinness


It's not every day you get to announce to the world – or the 3 good folk that continue to read my blog – that one of our planets most iconic ‘Made of More™’, iron nutrient-rich drinks; a global brand like nae other, and the quality of product peerless in its pour, has generously agreed to support the Becak challenge. Yes, it's a GUINNESS® all round. Sláinte dong! 


I am super thrilled to welcome Guinness on board, and alongside ICAP will be Becakterus' number 2 Platinum Sponsor. 

"Life is better after a Guinness" it has been proclaimed in the past, and I know a few - probably the same 3 persevering with my blog - that would readily agree with this statement. I know I do.*

Thank you Graham Villiers-Tuthill for your wonderful support and kind donation of Rp250 million. These funds will go a very long way. This donation from Guinness lifts the total funds raised to Rp613,000,000, or at an exchange rate of Rp13,000/US$ to over US$47,000. 

Mr John Galvin, I owe you too, mate. Big time, many thanks. A huge thank you again Graham, and of course to Guinness and Diageo as a whole. Wonderful support!

Thank you, Becakterus

*Please remember to drink Guinness® responsibly - Becakterus does...

No comments:

Post a Comment